Please note Hire Graphics’s Leasing Service is only available to customers who are Mainland UK residents over the age of 18.
At Hire Graphics we want to make it easy and simple for our customers to have the latest and greatest graphics cards, at an affordable monthly rate. Here is a quick breakdown of how our hiring/leasing service works and how to place an order.
1. Choose the graphics card you want to lease.
- Select from our list of latest Graphics Cards.
2. Place your order.
- While placing your order, fill out the hire application form for approval.
- Along with your hire application we’ll require your proof of ID, proof of address and the last 3 months of bank statements (to prove you can afford the lease).
Click here for a list of documents we accept to prove identity, address and income.
3. Once you have been approved.
- We will set up a direct debit to collect payments.
- And we will send you a copy of our Hire Agreement to sign and return, we will provide a pre-paid envelope.
4. We send out your chosen graphics cards.
- Once we have received the signed copy of Hire Agreement and set up the direct debit, we aim to have your chosen graphics card delivered to you within 1 - 5 days.
- You will have to sign for the delivery of the Graphics Card.
And that’s it. You get to play with the latest graphics cards for an affordable monthly rate.