Our Early Upgrade service allows our customers to upgrade to a new graphics card before the end of their current lease. Meaning they can always game with the latest and greatest graphics cards.
How Early Upgrade Works
If you are eligible to upgrade to a new graphics card, the following steps outline how the Early Upgrade service works. MOST customers will be eligible to upgrade after the stated number of payments (found on the product page) are made for each graphics card on 12 month terms and 18 month terms.
If you would like to know more about the Hire Graphics Early Upgrade service, please contact us.
- Pick the new graphics card that you want to lease.
- Contact us via email to let us know you would like to upgrade to a new graphics card (Please allow for upto 48hrs for us to respond to this email).
- We will send out a new Hire Agreement for the new graphics card for you to sign and return (Don't worry you will be provided with a pre-paid envelope).
We will also set up a new direct debit payment plan.
- Once we have received the signed copy of the new Hire Agreement, we aim to have your chosen graphics card delivered to you within 1 - 5 days.
You will have to sign for the delivery of the graphics card.
- Once you have the new graphics card we will collect the old one.
When we have physically received the old graphics cards, we will suspend your old hire agreement and old direct debit plan.
- You now have 14 days to decide if you like the new graphics card or prefer your old card.
- If you like it, you don't have to do anything. After the 14 days we will terminate your old Hire Agreement, cancel the old direct debit plan and transfer your deposit to the new Hire Agreement (please be aware if the new graphics card has a higher deposit amount you may be required to top-up the deposit to meet the higher amount).
- If you don't like the new graphics card, you'll have to let us know within 14 days of receiving the new graphics card.
Once you have informed us, we will collect the new graphics card and re-deliver your old card and reinstate your old Hire Agreement and old direct debit plan.
When we have physically received the new graphics cards, we will terminate the new Hire Agreement and the new direct debit plan. At this stage we will also issue any refunds.
Please note in order to use the Early Upgrade service you must be up-to-date with all payments. Eligibility to the Early Upgrade service is subject to individual Hire Agreements. MOST customers will be able to take advantage of the Early Upgrade service after the stated number of payments (found on the product page) are made for each graphics card on 12 month terms and 18 month terms.